So I never posted my finished Garnet cosplay. Sowwy~ I get so excited during cons, I never really take formal pictures.
best moments of : League Of Legends cinematic : A New Dawn
Fuck yeah to the kids who feel like they’re dying inside but still gather up the strength to roll out of bed, get dressed, and leave the house. You are strong and beautiful and worth so much more than you know.
People should only update their Facebook statuses with great stories like this one.
That was wild
I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS REAL BUT I SAW IT ON YAHOO NEWS OMG
wait what happened?!
there was like a riot in Vancouver & in the middle of it all this happened
omg vancouver is tumblr famouz
that girl started having like a panic attack and her bf was trying to calm her down
this is what you call love,
i reblog this everytime.
this is so fucking cute don’t touch me
Winged Victory of Samothrace-Νίκη τῆς Σαμοθράκης
Victory of Samothrace is a Greek sculpture of the Hellenistic period (second century BC) depicting the goddess Nike, the personification of victory, placed on the front of a ship. She is currently in the Musée du Louvre. The total height of the monument is 5.57 meters. The Centre for Research and Restoration of the Museums of France (C2RMF), which had tested the statue was able to identify minute traces of blue, invisible to the naked eye. “These traces can be concluded that the polychrome statue was, at least in part,” the museum. The coat of the statue was to be decorated with a colored stripe. Another surprise: a lock escaping the bun Victory appeared on the back of the neck, hidden under a capping modern plaster dating from the twentieth century. Discovered in 1863 off the Greek island of Samothrace (northeast Aegean), reconstructed in the Louvre between 1880 and 1884, she set foot on a base shaped prow placed on a pedestal. It has been completely restored and reinstalled on its base.
an anime character whos really allergic to cherry blossoms
something all of tumblr should see.
That’s just how I feel.
The Boxtrolls (2014) | Behind the Scenes
via Animation Magazine:
- 1 week; the average amount of time for an animator to complete 3.7 seconds of footage
- 3.5 inches, the cuff-to-cuff measurement of baby Eggs’ sweater (created on an embroidery machine to produce irregular lines, like a hand-knitted garment). His little socks are only ⅝” long
- 4 scenes per week was the goal for each animator
- 14 different fabrics were used in Lord Portley-Rind’s white hat
- 24 kinds of weeds were created for backgrounds by the greens department
- 55 different sculpts of prop cheeses were made; different scale sizes were needed for wide, medium and close shots